Pass It On
Bringing you this week’ round-up of articles, videos, websites and other know-how that has recently captured our attention. We hope you find something you l’ll like and pass it on!
1. Brittany Maynard’s choice to die with dignity (via cbc news) I know that it is heavy, but this young woman is very inspiring and I can’t imagine I could be as brave in her situation.
2. Susan Miller’s October forecasts (via Astrology Zone) This October has already been a whirlwind! Check out what more it has in store.
3. Parenting around the world (via kottke.org) We love this quick round up of different parenting styles from around the world.
4. Try This: Make Photo Booth Strips With Old Photos (via A Beautiful Mess) I love taking photo booth pictures and have been thinking of a way to put mine up. This is a great option!
5. The 3 Things I Look for on Ingredients Labels (via Healthy Crush) A quick and helpful guide on how to read food labels.
6. Art Amnesty (via MoMA PS1) Toss your old art work and art supplies into the dumpster at MoMA PS1.
7. Building a Brand in Fashion (via americanexpressOpen) Our homie, Celina Paiz’s fashion line, La Selva is being featured in featured in TLC’s web series “Breaking Out In Fashion!” To celebrate this video La Selva is giving 15% discount at our online shop. Just use the code breakingout123 at checkout!
8. This Guy Probably Recorded a Song You Love (via All Songs Considered). Yes, in fact, he did!
Howdy I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and
would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked
it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great b.