Pass It On
1) Empathy Is Actually a Choice (via NYTimes) I was drawn to read this article but think I need to give it a second read to really absorb the different things it is saying. Makes me think about how it relates to my post on choice last week. -Lauren
2) Time Management Makes Our Busy Lives Worse (via Quartz) Shoot! I thought that I was great at time management and that it was making my life BETTER. –Farrell
3) Why Living Out of a Suitcase for 2 Years Has Been the Best Thing for My Family—and Finances (via LearnVest) I loved reading this. It’s so easy to convince yourself you don’t have the money to do the things you want to in life; it’s so interesting & inspiring to me to read the details of how people make their unconventional lives work. -Lauren
4) Some News to Share (via Babyccino Kids Blog) While we’re on the topic of unconventional living, I’m really excited to follow the journey that this family is taking around the world. I’ve followed Courtney, the mom, on Instagram for some time. She takes beautiful pictures and I know there will be amazing visuals through which to live vicariously!
5) You Can’t Afford Poor Communication Skills (via LinkedIn) This article is great not only for the workplace but for interpersonal relationships too. –Farrell
6) 11 Affordable Under-the-Radar Travel Destinations (via Dailyworthy) Our very own Cleveland, Ohio made the list! –Farrell