Ever since I did the amazing Clean Program, I have been hooked on a magnesium supplement called Natural Calm. It is wonderful yummy drink that we recommend to people who have headaches or sugar/caffeine withdrawal throughout the cleansing process. It made me feel so much more balanced while I was on the cleanse that I wanted to look more into magnesium and its role in our bodies.
Did you know:
- Magnesium is the 4th most abundant mineral in the body.
- It is essential for good health
- Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.
- Magnesium helps support good muscles, stable blood sugar, a good calm heart rate, normal nerve function.
- Magnesium helps treat diabetes, migraines, insomnia and depression.
Boom! If that is not fascinating, I don’t know what is! So get your calm on and focus on supplying your body with more magnesium, peeps.
Source: National Institute for Health