We started this new Coast to Coast series as another way for to keep up with each other now that we live so far apart. This week, I am up!
1. What do you consider to be essential groceries to keep in your kitchen?
Oh, girl! This question just makes me feel super excited! I love that I have my own kitchen again and I love that you asked me about foodems!
* Brussel Spouts – my go-to veggie. I have a small love affair with these little guys.
* Quinoa – This grain has completely replaced rice in my life.
* Black Beans – SO good and so versatile
* Tea – I quit drinking coffee (yikes!) so we have been chai’ing it up in this place.
2. What’s the last thing that made you laugh?
I just had a job interview and I wasn’t nervous, but my body kept thinking I was. I made myself fake laugh until I was actually laughing just to get the butterflies out.
3. If you had to get a tattoo today, what would you get?
Something to do with our family. Maybe McGillicuddy (a flying horse that my dad told us stories about when we were little) wings on my back. It is too cliche now.
4. Do you have a product that you’re really loving lately?
When I was in Boulder, my most dearest loveliest friend gave me this bottle before I left:
It is a vanilla scented oil that I have been putting on every day since. I look forward to it every morning. The funniest part is that I have no idea what it is. I promise I will report back.
5. What is something you’ve learned over the past week?
Your own perspective is so important in life. If you think you can’t do something, you can’t. If you think you can have your dream job, you can. It is all about your outlook on life.
Also, constantly looking at Google Maps while I drive around in the blazing sun makes me carsick, every time.