Last week we started this new Coast to Coast series as another way for Farrell and I to keep up with each other now that we live so far apart. Last week I asked Farrell a series of questions (you can check them out here); this week she has posed a few for me to answer.
1. What is your favorite accessory right now?
2. What is your favorite thing about NYC and what is your least favorite thing about it?
My favorite thing about NYC is its energy. My least favorite thing about it is… Well, I don’t know, actually. I wish I had enough space to host dinner parties, and an outdoor space to grow a garden. I also wish living in NYC didn’t come with an ongoing sense of conflict about living away from my family. And I wish it was spring & summer here all year round.
3. How does it feel to have bangs? Are you going to grow them out or keep them?
I got bangs about two months ago and they’re easily the most exciting thing that has happened in my life this year. They feel good but sometimes I still feel like I have a thick toupee pasted on my forehead. I can’t really decide if I’m going to keep them or grow them out though I did just trim them, so they’re at least here to stay for a little while. I’m thinking about growing out the rest of my hair long again, like this. Also, I’ve tried this side sweep a few times. I think it’s really pretty but it’s not working out so well for me.
4. What song have you been listening to over and over lately?
5. What is your favorite museum in New York City and why?