As you know, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner (or if you don’t: it is tomorrow). To jump-start all of our hearts, we have a lovely post for you today courtesy of my multi-talented friend, Christina Soriano. Christina is an artist and art teacher living in Manhattan’s East Village. Thanks, Christina, for spreading the love! xo
Love is in the air! Over the past few days I couldn’t help but notice the vast amount of hearts and pink around me. Fortunately, I dig any holiday that allows for making cards…and themed baked goods. Here’s what you can do to have a sweet Valentine’s Day:
1. Make Valentines, of course. Here are some I made the night of the big “blizzard” aka nemo.
2. Host a Valentine-making party! I worked with some 3 year olds this weekend and here is one masterpiece in the making.
3. Go on a Valentine’s cookie hunt. These delectable treats came from News Café in Union Square and Crumbs.
4. Meet a beautiful stranger and buy them a box of custom sweets from Zucker Bakery on East 9th st.
5. Or go to your local drugstore and get one of these. Love is packaged in all sorts of ways!
twitter & instagram: @sorianodesigns